Sunday, November 1, 2009

November=Gratitude

I love November because it is a whole month dedicated to Gratitude. Sometimes I get so busy with life and the chaos created by life, that I forget all the wonderful and fantastic gifts I have been given. Thus, I love that there is a whole month dedicated to remind us to be grateful for the abundance of gifts we are given everyday. I am aware that I sound super sappy right now...but what is a girl to do when that is what is on her mind and a blog is for stating your thoughts?
Anywho, today I am grateful for the time change and an extra hour of sleep: can I get a what? what?(yes that just happened, I am bringing it back). I am also grateful for the beautiful day outside as we greet a new month. And who isn't grateful for one day a week of rest and relaxation? I sure am! And last but not least, I am grateful for the beginning of a new month that holds new adventures and new life experiences.

2 comments:

  1. You have such an "Attitude of Gratitude" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the happiness that daylight savings brings. I went to bed at 9:00 last night because I was just that tired...not to mention that I was actually EARLY to work this morning because somehow it wasn't as hard to get out of bed when it was light out opposed to pitch black. Love it:0)

    ReplyDelete