Sunday, January 31, 2010

Spare time=

-plan trips to anywhere, but here.
-Buy plane ticket for an impromptu trip to audition to live my dream.
-Sing, for hours on end with my new music books and cd tracks! (I am a dork)
-Read...currently I am reading a great book called 'Blink'...you should read it too!
- Write papers for school, which I really enjoy doing.
-Make plans...I am a major "Planner"
-Spend time with my hilarious nephew, his current favorite song "Tik Tok".
-Go to the movies...right now there is a dearth of good ones.
-Play Mario Kart on the Wii, I am terrible, but I love it!
-Catching up with old and new friends.
-re-watching my favorite tv show of all time, ALIAS.

London is where I always want to go....





Sea world=my happy place and my dream





Jane Austen is my go-to reading

4 comments:

  1. PBS has just come out with new version of Jane Austen's stuff-Mansfield Park, Emma, and Persuasion. You can even see them online. So FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love Alias too! I still haven't seen all of them though! I need to do that someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember how you like to watch Shamu online? Ya, I agree you're a dork!!! Haha, but I'm even more dorky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen those on PBS Christine and I LOVE them! And Lori, I am very very aware of my dorkdom, I claim it proudly!

    ReplyDelete