Sunday, March 14, 2010

THINKING....


I designed this myself, thank you very much!

1. Superhero's are super cool, no wonder kids love them so much.
2. The sunshine brings a wealth of added joy to each day.

3. "Life is an occasion, rise to it"-Mr. Magorium
4. Snow...is beautiful, but by March, I am over it.
5. Why not?!
6. NO FEAR...remember those t-shirts from back in the day?
7. Moving Forward, not backward is the goal.
8. The power of positive thinking is not just a phrase, but a reality.
9. De-Junkifying is rejuvenating.
10. "I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing." -Agatha Christie

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had a great winter! NY sounds fun! I love you superhero and #9 clean sweeping always feels good!

    ReplyDelete