Sunday, May 23, 2010

We Need Each Other

It seems as though many people I know or people who are friends with people I know have been going through some really tough times. It is amazing how much the love and support of family and friends can strengthen and lift those who are struggling. This is a thank you to any and all who have offered their love to those in need via calls, emails, texts, messages through others, visits, and any other way you can offer comfort and love.
Simply put, we need each other. As President Monson has admonished, we should never suppress a kind thought.



Side note:
I have some friends with whom I communicate on a daily basis and every day we share what we are grateful for. It ranges from cardigans, colors, foods or sunshine. I look forward to that part of the morning every day. In an effort to focus on the positive, I am going to try to post my daily gratitude list here on this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! Yes, why is everyone going through a lot of hard stuff?

    I think you need to come and visit me soon :) or maybe i could come visit you?!

    ReplyDelete