Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hawaii


Hawaii is often referred to as Paradise, and now I know why. I decided to go to Hawaii with two of my most favorite coworkers and one of their sisters. We stayed in a condo in Turtle Bay and spent our time on the North Shore, which is gorgeous!!! We spent most of our time at the beach, which I loved. We spent a day at the PCC, where my coworker used to work and that was a really cool experience. I will be going back to Paradise again one day. Here are some pictures of our Hawaiian adventures:


 Tina Turner came with us, or a least a really good impersonator!
 Have you ever seen a crab run on its back legs with its claws in the air? Funniest thing!! I thought it was just in cartoons, nope, it's real.
 I was a little nervous to hold the crab....
 This crazy girl jumped up and chased the crab until she caught it, it was HILARIOUS.
 You get to learn all sorts of new tricks at the PCC, this is in New Zeland
 The Luau at the PCC, DELICIOUS!

 This was some sort of Pina Colada smoothie in a Pinapple...Thank you Hawaii.
 Our delightful condo...Vana came to show it off.
 We spent the last night in Honolulu

 Waiting in line at Matsumoto's for shaved ice with ice cream
I heart shaved ice with ice cream!!! This was after an afternoon of Paddle Surfing...which I don't have  picture of....It was a great trip with great people. Thanks guys!!

2 comments: