Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Changes

#1: I now live in Sugarhouse and I LOVE it! I live in a basement apartment in a cute little house just a mile away from Sugarhouse park. I also live just a few blocks from my sister and O.
#2: I quit my job.....YIKES! It needed to happen, so I talked to my boss and put in my 30 days....I will be working a graveyard job in order to be able to work and do my student teaching. When will I sleep you ask? I will figure it out.
#3: 110 ended. It is always bittersweet when a show ends. I look forward to more sleep and more time at home, but I miss my friends when I don't get to see them every other day. I have loved this show and I am really glad I got to be part of it.
I will miss these faces now that the show is over....




1 comment:

  1. What?! I thought I was your friend...guess not if I'm reading this from your BLOG!!!!!!!!!
    I hope you understand my disappointment dear Sara! However, I am glad you are still alive :)

    ReplyDelete