Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Stuff

 London in the Fall

Today I am grateful for pedicured toes that are very Fallish, being a grown up,  sparkly lip gloss, my mom, having my days free.
 I went to Sephora today...I heart makeup! They have the most delicious smelling candy corn, pumpkin spice and cookie body wash/bubble bath...I did not buy any of them, but I smelled them to my hearts content. I also had one of their lovely sales associates help me find some concealer for my eyes so I don't look like the walking dead with these lovely  new dark circles I have under my eyes from working the graveyard shift. There is something so fantastic about makeup! I always feel like a kid in a candy store at Sephora, it is magical!
 Corner Bakery is now by Fashion Place Mall, there is one up here by my house, but it is REALLY delicious. I have never really been down with girly sandwiches, but this place makes them better, or something! You should go sometime. http://www.cornerbakerycafe.com/home.aspx
Blue Plate Diner is FANTASTIC diner food. It was recently on Diners Dives and Drive-in's. I heart a place that serves all day breakfast food. Go there! 2100 s and 2100 e. http://www.theblueplatediner.com
This is just a random list of things I enjoy and I am pretty sure others will enjoy or already enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I like Blue Plate Diner! It is yummy. I want to like makeup but I don't know anything about it. Maybe I should learn!! PS...where in the world is Sephora? I thought it was just online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is at the fashion place mall. I didn't know much about makeup until Annie introduced me to sephora about 2 years ago when we were in Vegas, and now I love makeup!You should go there, but make sure to find someone to help you, cuz it can be a bit overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for the tuna melt at the blue plate diner! Yum!

    ReplyDelete