Working graves is like taking a really long road trip and you are always anxiously awaiting the final destination, in this case being done with work. Since I have decided my job is like a really long car ride, I have reverted to some of my old car entertainment. I spend time coloring in a coloring book, I prefer Fairies and Superheros. I decided to attempt to cross-stitch....that didn't go so well, I have asked a good friend to help a sista out. I read LOTS of trashy celeb magazines and I am very current on my celeb news, which I am sure will come in handy some day.......I play Trivial Pursuit on my ipod and have really increased my general knowledge. I do word searches, yep. I read a good book, but it has to be a really riveting book or else there is sleep involved. If I get really desperate, I do a little dance to get my energy up! So basically, working graves is bringing out the kid in me!
This is a picture I colored with my friend Indy in mind. This is what I create at 3 in the morning, you are jealous, I know.
Loving it!! One day you will be jealous of your time spent coloring I'm sure!
ReplyDelete