Sunday, November 7, 2010

She's got Style, She's got Class


I have a friend I refer to as JRaeVae. She is one of the classiest, craftiest people I know. She thinks of things to decorate and make I would never dream of. She found the perfect roommate Lala who thinks just like she does, crazy, out there, amazing ideas! Well these two brilliant and crafty minds conjured up and accomplished the most amazing halloween dinner party I have ever attended. The party was set in the year 1904. We were greeted by a butler at the door and there were maids to cater to our every whim and desire. In the parlour there was a full spread of cheeses, crackers, and plums. We were then welcomed into the dining room by our hostesses to feast on butternut squash soup, sorbet, chicken, carrots, green beans, cherry jubilee chocolate cake and pumpkin cheesecake, are you salivating yet? it was AMAZING!!!!!! There was even a photographer and we had a hilariously fun time taking photos of us moving in the background so we looked like ghosts. Seriously it was the most impressively amazing dinner party I have ever attended.


 




1 comment: