Tita is Tagalog for Aunt. My brother and sister-in-law welcomed their beautiful baby girl into the world on November 2. I love that she is a gorgeous halfie- half white, half asian. I hopped in my car and drove to San Diego to go visit my new little squirt and I fell instantly in love with her. I had a great time watching my brother be a dad and watching my sister in law be a wonderful mom. Not only did I get to see my little asian baby but I got to sing for 10 whole hours in the car as I drove there! I didn't get any pictures of my holding her, but I sure do love my little squirt.

sar, she's adorbs and totally gorg
ReplyDeletecongrats!
xoxo
-brook dorff
Cute!! So glad you got to go meet her :)
ReplyDeleteOH she is so adorable!!! Halfies are by far the cutest babies in the world :)
ReplyDelete