Friday, December 31, 2010

Headshots

My friend Kevin Goertzen is amazing on stage but he is also an amazingly talented photographer. I hadn't had a legit headshot since high school. I decided since I go to many an audition that require a heashot, I would get a real one, instead of a ghetto homemade one. Kevin and his family were in town for Christmas taking a break from Law School in Florida. I thought I might feel really silly sitting there having him take pictures of me, but he was really good about chatting it up so I didn't feel silly. He has mad skills, so if you need a headshot I can give you his information and you should contact him.
Here is a sample of his work....pretend that they aren't just picture of me as I do feel silly posting pictures of myself, but I thought he did such a great job, I want people to see his work. Kevin is all about capturing your personality...I think he does a pretty good job with that!









 I don't know what happened her, but it is pretty classic

 this was me TRYING to be sultry....I will stick with smiling.

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I like the second one :) but there are a lot of good ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such a precious person. i like the one of you laughing in your purple shirt. love these! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the second one too! You sure are beautiful! Great Pictures.

    ReplyDelete