HILLCREST HIGH SCHOOL!!!!
I laughed pretty hard when I read my letter about where I was going to be teaching. It will be strange to be back at my high school as a teacher. Most of the teachers who were there when I was a student are gone, which is strange. But I couldn't be more thrilled to be a Husky again. GOOOO HUSKIES!! I start at the end of February. I get to teach social studies and psychology and I am SOOOO excited about it. Weird that my future begins with my past....cheesy, but that is where my brain went.

Congratulations Ms. Schmidt! You will be amazing! Let me know if you need anything!
ReplyDeleteWow! That would be way weird. Congrats and god luck!
ReplyDeleteYes, God luck.
ReplyDeleteYou will be the best student teacher ever. (Ever.)
Hey, so I'm guessing the fab Mr. Thompson is gone? Because what, he would be like 75 now?!! lol
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear about the adventures! Go huskies!!
Crazy and awesome!! I bet alot of the students won't believe you're really the teacher; I swear most high school students look like they're in their 20's now!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I love it! Now you can inform me of all the horrible things kids do these days!
ReplyDeleteYou'll be a great teacher!