Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Life, or something Like it

Am and I decided we would go out and party like rockstars this weekend. We were hilariously entertained by the events we attended.
The first event was a Mustache party...We don't know why there was a mustache party, but I say, "Why Not"? Am made the mustaches from an old fuzzy sock, awesome! We knew only 1 person at this party so we danced like it was nobody's business and had a blast, while others stared at us and envied our awesomeness, ok I made that part up.
I could not smile without my stache threatening to come off...so this is me trying really really really hard not to smile.

The next day we went to a Mardi Party hosted by one of the most amazing people I know from the world of theater. She is known for her parties, they are EPIC! Am and I were excited to get all dressed up! We went to Zurchers and purchased some cheap masks and glitter and we looked pretty great! The party was, hilarious and a bit crazy as usual!
This was after we returned home and had been wearing our masks for a long time....it took us a minute to get a decent picture.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like you have such a fun and exciting life! It sounds so fun to go to parties and dance like you don't care! :)

    ReplyDelete