This face says it all. 2011 and I have had a really unique relationship.
I quit my night job almost 2 months ago because the girls were trying to start riots in the middle of the night and I am not able to handle things like that in the middle of the night. I started working at a new job where I teach little childrens who are off-track from school but their parents work and they need a place to go. I really love working with kids, they make me smile and sometimes they make me mad...but they are a good time.
I haven't found a teaching job at a middle school or high school and believe me I have emailed every principal in the Salt Lake Valley to see if they want to hire me.
I moved...I have moved every year since I graduated from high school and that was 9 years ago. Rommie and I planned on staying where we were and then things changed super quickly and decisions were made to make a change. I am not thrilled with the change, but I am grateful that things worked out the way they did.
I am doing another show! Anything Goes at the CenterPoint Legacy Theater in Centerville. It is a Cole Porter show written in 1934. It is a classic older musical with a silly plot, lots of fun music, and dancing...it is a tap show and I LOVE that part about it. You should come see it because who doesn't love a good time at the theater!
I am pretty sure only two people read my blog...but you should spread the word about the show! You can watch a snippit here from the current Broadway production http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwL-qFNgBas
I read your blog!! When does the show start? I need dates Sara!!!
ReplyDeleteI read too!! And I love the title of this post. And your picture. And your honest in not liking all the changes. Happy TAP SHOW!! That's awesome. As are you.
ReplyDelete3 readers! The third just doesn't post all the time! well.....hardly ever! But that doesn't change the love factor!
ReplyDeleteWill your show be doing any shows in London?
ReplyDeleteNicole, it runs September 3-30 and I am in the MWF cast. Emily, I am sure I we could go on tour and come to London for you!
ReplyDelete