If perchance you find yourself in Centerville on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday you should stop by the Centerpoint Legacy Theater for a little Cole Porter.
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Anything Goes
The show has opened and it is getting better every day! A few days before a show opens you think it is never going to be ready to open...and then it opens ready or not and somehow the show comes together and it just gets more and more fun. I had the misfortune of losing my voice right before opening so I had to mouth the songs for the first two nights :( I have had the pleasure of meeting and performing with some of the most AMAZING people in this show.
If perchance you find yourself in Centerville on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday you should stop by the Centerpoint Legacy Theater for a little Cole Porter.
If perchance you find yourself in Centerville on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday you should stop by the Centerpoint Legacy Theater for a little Cole Porter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


It looks awesome! As soon as I get paid, I'm getting tickets!!!
ReplyDelete