Sunday, January 29, 2012

To Infinity and Beyond!

That look on Woody's face says a lot about how I have been feeling recently. I feel like I have been stretched beyond what I ever imagined was possible...but in a good way!
Sometimes I think I have seen it all and learned everything I needed to know about myself and my abilities (feel free to judge, as that is a stupid thing to think). I have done lots of scary, hard and trying things in the last few weeks and somehow I come through it stronger and better.
It is amazing to realize how much more potential there is in each of us. I have seen others around me push through some of the toughest things, they didn't think they would make it through, and they come out better and stronger. It never ceases to amaze me how resilient people are and how much we can learn and accomplish with the strength of the people who surround us and the loving care and guidance of our Heavenly Father.
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!

No comments:

Post a Comment