Thursday, June 28, 2012

What is this Summer You Speak Of?




Summer time! I haven't had a summer without rehearsals or a show for 5 years. I have a new found freedom and excitement about summer, it is like being a kid again!
I bought The Pass of All Passes for a whopping $10, which means I can go to lots of fun places for free! Since I have moved to the unmentionable "south", I live rather close to Seven Peaks. I went there this week for the first time since I was 10 years old. I had the BEST time! I discovered that I feel way more scared than I did as a kid. The first slide was scary, but fun and did include the largest wedgie I have ever had-it was a great welcome back gift! The same slide that was my favorite when I was a kid was still my favorite. Other things I love about summer:  being out late and enjoying the perfect temperature, hiking, running in the sprinklers, swimming, floaties, the arts festival and sunshine!

HOORAY FOR SUMMER! I have to say, I love this summer thing people have been talking about, glad I can be reintroduced! Go out and enjoy your summer! Feel free to post your favorite summertime activities, so that I can add to my list of things to enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You had me laughing out loud about the wedgie! Yay for 7 peaks! And why, why did no one tell me when they were 10 bucks? I heard about that a while ago and again, why? Why did no one think to tell me?!!!! oh well. I guess maybe I wouldn't have gone anyway.

    ReplyDelete