Sunday, September 9, 2012
Airport Security...
I went to Denver a couple of weeks ago to visit my BFF. The trip was fantastic! The day I was scheduled to leave, I checked in for my flight on my phone and was excited to use my phone at security instead of a paper ticket...well, when I went to scan my phone at security a big red light flashed and there was a picture like the one above and the initials SSS...I didn't quite know what was going on, but the security guys were all shocked by what had happened, apparently it was abnormal for my phone to make that happen. I knew something was up when the head security guy got involved and informed me they were having some computer issues, but they had to treat this like what it said it was to be safe....well apparently I had been flagged as a terrorist, you heard correctly! So I had a personal escort through security, I got a full body patdown and they wiped all my stuff to test for who knows what. After the patdown, I was escorted to a seat, where I was not left alone..in case I ran?! I then had 2 different people explain to me that a TSA Inspector and the Head Security lady would be coming down to talk to me. Let's just say when they came down to talk to the person who had been tagged as a terrorist....they were SHOCKED to see me. They apologized to me, told me they had gotten new software, and borrowed my phone to see what had happened. This whole process was about 45 minutes of fun. Luckily my flight had been delayed so I had some time to kill. They let me go, seeing as how I didn't have anything suspicious on me or with me and I went on my way. It was quite the adventure and makes for a great story!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This WOULD happen to you of all people! But seriously, I'm glad you're not actually a terrorist. (You're not...right?)
ReplyDelete