![]() |
| Giant Christmas Tree at the Hotel Del Coronado |
This year for Christmas, I decided I wanted to go to Disneyland! So my friend Melissa and I planned a fantastic trip that included Vegas, San Diego, and Disney. It was an amazing trip and I am pretty sure going to Disneyland was the best Christmas present I could ever get! I love all things Disney! If you have not been to Disneyland in awhile, you should go...Carsland is AMAZING and will change your life and the lives of your children!
![]() |
| You can Ice Skate on the beach, we didn't, but it looked magical! |
![]() |
| Blurry version of Small World Christmasized |
![]() |
| Radiator Springs |
![]() |
| Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity in Vegas |
![]() | |||||||
| It Snows on Main Street to the tune of "White Christmas" |
![]() |
| We really liked the idea of skating on the beach! |







No comments:
Post a Comment