It is so easy to become complacent about being healthy when you ARE healthy. I spent the weekend being sick and miserable. Luckily it was no H1N1 but it was a nasty virus and I had to miss a rockin party because of it. Let's just say that I slept A LOT!! Apparently sleep is what your body needs in order to heal itself.
Today I am grateful to feel healthy and good! I am also grateful for conversations with good friends that are filled with hope and happiness. I am grateful for a lack of traffic on my commute home. I am grateful for delicious yogurt that brings joy to my heart. And last but not least, today I am grateful that I overcame my long lasting fear of Laser Tag...yes it used to scare the living daylights out of me-it is dark and scary and people are shooting at you-but tonight I went, I played, I conquered! (ok not really, I am actually not so good at it, but I was not afraid of it and I can only take it one day at a time). What are you grateful for today?
I am grateful that you are not in hibernation anymore.
ReplyDeleteI am grateful that you didn't suck at Lasertag.
I am grateful that I was able to shoot people...even if it was only with a wee tiny laser.
Ha ha, I liked Amy's comments! And I like your background btw :) Um I'm grateful I'm healthy too. That was lame I know, but that's all I've got! Oh and I'm glad you said we could meet up on Saturday! I'll call you!
ReplyDeleteA 7 o' clock wake up instead of the delightful 6 o' clock! Glad you're feeling better
ReplyDelete