Last night I went on a FANTASTIC date that was full of hilarious adventures and funny moments. The adventure started as we journeyed to the magical land of Settebello pizza, which is delicious. As we were enjoying our magical pizza, a very familiar looking man walked in the door....my DAD! Now this is even funnier if you know that this is the second time my Dad has appeared at the same place I have been on a date with the fantastic Mr. B. FUNNY! He was getting a pizza to take home and enjoy with my delightful Mom. We exchanged brief Hellos and small convo, good times....we laughed pretty hard.
Then we headed to the symphony where we were joined by two FABULOUS characters I will refer to as LJac and To. When I was informed they would be joining us I was SUPER EXCITED!!! Any event can only be made better with these two delightful women! So the four of us were treated to the AMAZING vocal talent of Bravo Broadway with the Utah Symphony (Thanks to M). There really is nothing more exhilarating then the moment an orchestra starts playing the opening music for a musical, I LOVE that moment. Let's just say it was an INCREDIBLE night of music.
We parted ways with LJac and To and headed out into the dark cold night to the car and then the car would not start...despite many tries to get it to start. So we called LJac and To and asked them to come and save us from the FREEZING parking lot. They are great and came to help us figure out what was wrong....so we pushed the car to see if we could jump it and realized there was a GIANT puddle of gasoline under the car...NOT GOOD. LJac jumped in to save the day with her AAA goodness. Well AAA told LJac they could not have anyone tow the car unless the fire department came and made sure it was safe to tow. We thought that was strange and lamented the fact that none of us have any idea what to do in situations like the one we were in, so we called a more mature adult-an uncle- and he said to call the fire department ( some of you are saying of course that is what you should do...we needed someone wiser to tell us that). Best part was the moment we realized we heard sirens, and they were coming for us!!! SWEET! We were dying of laughter and excitement which was only made greater by the fact that the firemen were hot and sexy. The sexy men used their sand spreading skills to "contain" the gas leak and told AAA it was safe to tow. So we got a really stellar tow guy named Mike, who didn't seem as amused by the situation as we did and he towed the car. Mind you, at this point, we were all frozen like ice pops who couldn't feel our feet because it had been 2 hours! So we headed to Denny's, of course! We made our very lovely waitress Rachel hit us up with LOTS of hot chocolate, ate some "pancake puppies" which are actually disguised doughnut holes and headed home to go to sleep! It was a night to remember! Thanks to everyone who made this night possible.
I'm dying!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! That is definitely one for the books! How funny/crazy is that?! Glad it was such a memorable evening for all involved! And sexy firemen, even better! (for the ladies at least...Mr. B was probably wishing they weren't so cute ha ha!).
ReplyDeleteWell I know lunch wasn't as fun but I had fun! And it was nice catching up! We should do it more often :)
Hmm...that sounds like a fun date! Maybe we need to go to lunch sometime too because I have no idea who Mr. B is! :)
ReplyDelete