Children are like carrier monkeys...
I was so excited to get to watch my nephew the other night because he is pretty much the coolest kid on the planet and he LOVES a good dance party. My roommie A came to play with us since O pretty much loves her. We had a major Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus dance party, we played with cars, we had a great time. When my sister asked O what we did he said "Laugh" and that we did! Well, that was all fun and games until my Mom got the sicks, then my Dad and my sister got the sicks, and then last night A and I got the sicks...I think it was by far the worst night of my life. It is amazing that one tiny little boy could wipe out 5 grown adults, WOW! We could totally use him as some sort of secret weapon. Needless to say, the culprit of lots of sick badness was the cutest little carrier monkey I know.
What a great aunt you are watching your nephew! He is getting so big! I haven't seen him in a long time.
ReplyDeleteSorry you all got sick! Yuck! You'll remember that next time you're asked, right?! And you still need to come over. But not when you're sick ;) sorry.
this is true, Kaya and I passed being sing back and forth for like a month. Not fun!
ReplyDelete