Monday, December 28, 2009

Life...Comes at You Fast

The holidays bring time with family and friends and letters from those we love. I have spent much of my time thinking about the lessons we are sent here to learn and the people placed in our lives to help us learn those lessons and help us survive the good and bad times. It is no mistake that people are placed in our live at certain times to help us grow and teach us new things. I am aware that this sounds cheesy, but I am unfortunately a very cheesy person. There are copious amounts of people in my life who have taught me life lessons in abundance. It is astounding the things I have seen people I love go through and come out triumphant. We are much stronger as people than we ever give ourselves credit for. Recently, I have seen people I love go through some very hard and trying times, and yet, they are resilient and seem to persevere with great strength and faith. To those people, I say thank you for your example. I have learned some hard and life changing lessons this year that have made me a better and stronger person. To those who have aided in this process, I say thank you. I am excited to begin another year of growth and learning. Bring on the New Year!








2 comments:

  1. You used the word "copius", you're smart :) Luv ya! I'm glad I have you even if you're an 8 hour drive away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, when did you start a blog?? How come no one told me?? Adding you to my stalk list...post more often!

    ReplyDelete