Wednesday, April 7, 2010

110 In the Shade

I mentioned in my earlier post that I had stepped out on a limb and it didn't end up like I planned. I auditioned to be in a show at the Orem Hale Center Theater... but it was a chance to perform with these people:
Audra McDonald is a Tony Award winning actress and is currently in the TV show 'Private Practice'. Will Swenson was nominated for a Tony this year for 'Hair' which he is currently in on Broadway. You may also know him from 'Singles Ward' and 'Sons of Provo', and he also happens to be part of the Hale family. These two incredible people are donating their time to reprise the roles they played on Broadway in this show at the Orem Hale Center Theater for TWO weeks June 28-July 10. This is a fundraiser for the theater and tickets are expensive, but well worth it to see two Tony nominated actors up close and personal on stage.
The best part is that
I GET TO BE IN THE SHOW WITH THEM!!!!!
I didn't think I made it, thus the last post, but for some reason they decided to cast me. I couldn't be more thrilled, excited and honored to be part of something so amazing. It is also going to be directed by my favorite director. It is going to be an amazing show. The show runs until August 7, so you can come see it for the regular price after July 12. I have had my tickets to see it for two months...GET YOUR TICKETS!!!

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Congrats! I really like Audra McDonald. I may have to come see that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's way exciting! I am a tad jealous of Disneyland, I love that place! And you've inspired me to redo my room, Ryan may not like that though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you! How much are tickets? I want to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool! I'm very excited for you.

    ReplyDelete