I got to meet Audra McDonald last night...no bd. They had a Question and Answer "gathering" at the Orem Hale last night for the cast of 110 and some other peeps. Audra was in town doing press for her upcoming appearance in '110 in the shade'. She is fantastic, beautiful and super nice. They made all the cast member stand up and introduce themselves, I felt really silly but I introduced myself and she said "Hi Sara", she totally said my name! I am REALLY REALLY REALLY excited to do the show. I looked around at our first rehearsal the other day amazed at the incredible people sitting in that room. Even if Audra and Will weren't coming, this show is packed with the best. COME SEE IT! It is going to be worth spending the money to be up close and personal with Audra McDonald, but if you can't come while she is here, you should come see it after! You can buy tickets at haletheater.org or call the box office at 801-226-8600.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Oh Nothin....
I got to meet Audra McDonald last night...no bd. They had a Question and Answer "gathering" at the Orem Hale last night for the cast of 110 and some other peeps. Audra was in town doing press for her upcoming appearance in '110 in the shade'. She is fantastic, beautiful and super nice. They made all the cast member stand up and introduce themselves, I felt really silly but I introduced myself and she said "Hi Sara", she totally said my name! I am REALLY REALLY REALLY excited to do the show. I looked around at our first rehearsal the other day amazed at the incredible people sitting in that room. Even if Audra and Will weren't coming, this show is packed with the best. COME SEE IT! It is going to be worth spending the money to be up close and personal with Audra McDonald, but if you can't come while she is here, you should come see it after! You can buy tickets at haletheater.org or call the box office at 801-226-8600.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment