Me: I am having surgery on my stomach because "my girls are sad".
S: Oh, you are having a baby?!
Me: No! Do I look pregnant to you?
S: Well I thought...rumble, confused statement that didn't make sense, trying to backtrack... but you said your girls are sad so I thought you were having a C-Section.
Me: HAHAHAHA, nope it is hard to explain. The older girls just laughed, they got it.
Her question was totally legit. It made me laugh. It is hard to explain to little girls what I meant by that, so I just didn't and changed the subject.
I was out of work for a few days and had one of my most fav0rite coworkers watching my post while I was gone, this is what was there to greet me when I returned.

I did actually miss my peeps while I was gone. I work with some great people, CA-RAZY, but pretty great and the kids make me laugh. Glad to be back with all the crazies!
Oh so pretty! And yes, gotta love the kids :)
ReplyDelete