Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Student Teaching Part 2


My time as a student teacher is coming to an end. I finish next week. As mentioned in my first post about student teaching, the first little bit of student teaching was really hard. I felt overwhelmed, I had no idea what I was doing, and I felt like I just kept messing up. Now at the end, I am sad it is almost over. I have finally found my groove. Naturally, you figure things out just in time to be done! I look forward to going to school and seeing my students and teaching them something new.
I will miss my students, they make me laugh, every day! I will miss having a captive audience to laugh at my jokes. I shared one of my most favorite videos from youtube with my students and I danced with it, they thought it was hilarious and so did I.
Now it is time for me to cross my fingers that I am able to find a job. It is like the first time I graduated from college...it is exciting, but now I have to find a job! So send good vibes that I am able to find someone who wants to hire me to teach their children.
I will also be a Masters Degree holding individual next week...CRAZY!!! 

2 comments:

  1. It IS bittersweet, isn't it?!? Good luck finding a job. The market can't be any worse than here in California. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete