Friday, April 8, 2011

Funny...

I was dating this guy and I was pretty sure he would appreciate some footie pajamas. So I ordered them and they got back logged somehow and by the time they got to me, things between the guy and I had ended. I held on to them and put them under my bed, just in case (it's that stupid optimism again). Well after awhile, I was pretty sure my just in case wasn't happening, by then returning the sweet jammas seemed too hard.
I pondered about who might appreciate some sweet footie jammas, I remembered one of the nice dudes upstairs. He had seen my footies and thought they were pretty sweet, I knew he would appreciate his own pair. I sent him a text that said this " So, I bought some sweet footie pajamas for guy before things went south, and I know how awesome you thought my footies were, would you be interested in them?" his response "that sounds like a good deal!" He came down and I handed him the footies I had purchased for someone else and in turn he gave me a MoTab CD his Mom had given him to give to a girl before things had gone south. We laughed, it was HILARIOUS. And we have both enjoyed our gifts. The moral of the story....finding someone else to give your rejected gifts to, lifts your spirits and makes you laugh! I might add, those footies are pretty AMAZING and I am glad they found a good home, upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment