Sunday, June 19, 2011

So Fresh and So Clean, Clean

I thought my blog needed a fresh, new look..this may be a bit too cute for me, but I like it. So for now, this is how my blog will remain.
List of the week:
  • I got my diploma in the mail and it was like Christmas morning
  • I feel like I live in an opposite world from the one I was living before... I think working at night again has something to do with that.
  • Summer time in Sugarhouse is Fantastic!
  • I had forgotten how much funnier things are at 4:00 in the morning than in real life.
  • Sometimes life is just so hilarious and sometimes it just isn't...I am glad about both of those things
  • I am still looking for a teaching job, but in the meantime I am very happy to have a job
  • Brownie Thursdays were the best idea ever!
  • My mom is incredible and she makes me laugh.
  • I am a master painter...if you need help painting your house, I am your girl
  • Zumba gives me something to look forward to multiple times a week....so many great things happen in Zumba.
  • I really like crime scene dramadies.
  • Do you ever wonder why certain things happen? because I most definitely do.
  • Sometimes all it takes to find success and achieve our potential is getting off our keister and taking action!
  • Throwing Jell-O at others creates instant giggles and laughter every time your throw it.

And these are some photos from the Jell-O Throwing incident....

    1 comment:

    1. I love your new look on the blog! Love it!! The jello sounds fun...and messy!

      ReplyDelete