Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Racquetballitis

You may say to yourself, is racquetballitis even a word? Probably not, but if it were, I am most definitely suffering from it. So I played racquetball this weekend for the first time in 3 years...and really,I am NOT a racquetball pro, shocker, I know. It was a hilarious adventure of trying to play by the rules, but that didn't go so well, so that idea was scratched and we played by our own rules in order to have a fun game that actually involved hitting the ball! My head and the ball might have had MANY close encounters and I might have seen my life flash before my eyes. But it was seriously HILARIOUS! It didn't take long after that racquetball experience for my right arm to begin to feel....sore...it wasn't like I really exerted myself in this game of racquetball, but I may have gotten a little crazy with my badself and really whacked at that ball with serious agility. Well still many days later, my arm is suffering from racquetballitis, and really that is just plain sad.

4 comments:

  1. Why is there no mention here of the low-blow-hit?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank Greg for linking me to your blog. Good luck with the racquetball arm. OUCH!
    (And Kasi's comment now has me intrigued...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha Tara- I will have to tell you about it sometime...Hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Justin is up for you anytime you're ready! He loves this game!

    ReplyDelete