The Drowsy Chaperone
The Drowsy Chaperone is playing at the West Valley Hale Center Theater until November 27. I have heard the show is pretty booked until the end, but you MUST see it. It is the most fantastic blend of hilarious, heart warming, and magical. I have seen it twice and intend on seeing it many more! It helps that the handsome man in this picture is one of my most favorite people on the planet, and he is truly incredible in this role. GO SEE IT!!!!!!
The Scarlet Pimpernel
The Scarlet Pimpernel is playing at the Orem Hale Center Theater until November 27. The costumes in this show are AMAZING and beautiful! I love the story of this show and I love watching it unfold on stage. It was a great time had by all. GO SEE IT!!!


I second the Drowsy Chaperone. We saw that last week and it was hilarious! I'm a little jealous that that great actor is your friend. I think he is one of my favorites to see at Hale. Whenever I see his name on the program I know it will be a good show.
ReplyDelete