Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just some Thoughts

Here are some current thoughts on my mind, it has been awhile since I have made a list.
1. I have a Masters Degree!!! I am SUPER excited about this.
2. I LOVE teaching.
3. I hate looking for a job.
4. I am okay with not knowing for now.
5. Being hurt (in the emotional not physical sense) is not a pleasant feeling and seems to last longer than I would like.
6. I am not a fan of being angry.
7. I LOVE the show Bones. Amazeballs!
8. I am grateful for the temple.
9. I am even more grateful for a patient and loving HF.
10. I miss my students....they made me laugh.
11. I am actually excited to go back to working nights...the people I work with are HILARIOUS.
12. I think half birthdays should be celebrated.
13. I adore the smell of clean laundry.
14. Cupcakes are delightful.
15. Diet Coke from McDonalds is the BEST.

And to close with an inspiring quote that I adore.
"The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude." Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm...you forgot how much you are grateful for your amazing friend Lori on your list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to... #2, 3, 4, 8, 9 and 12!

    ReplyDelete